For all of my Atlanta Foodies—who would like to enjoy this wonderful dining experience?
Step into Chef Avers’ food and drink event for two at the renowned Colony Square bar and restaurant, Establishment. With its rustic and antique feel, Establishment will surprise you in all the best ways, so why not surprise a loved one with a romantic and fun evening?
Chef Aaron Avers is nothing like the name of his restaurant; with his spiky hair and a tattoo of “CHEF LIFE” tattooed on his knuckles, Avers is definitely not your ordinary, everyday guy. That is exactly how his menu is as well.
Chef Avers’ menu has been described as eclectic, unique, creative, and something that defies categorization. It’s not just your everyday cut and dried menu- it’s a different experience for everyone, but a phenomenal experience at that! Why not start your meal with the classic Charleston Crab Cake or a “I Don’t Kale” Caesar Salad? Perhaps you could also share the House Chips, which is served with poblano pimento and blue cheese whipped cream. If you’re mouth isn’t already watering, why not try The Steak Shapiro with homemade churned butter. Yes, you heard me! They even churn their own butter!
This unique dinner experience provides you a selection of the following:
– One shared appetizer
– One shared salad
– Two entrees
– One shared dessert
– Espresso shot
Starters (select one to share)
- Crispy smoked mozzarella – balsamic reduction, tomato basil salad
- Beer braised pork belly sliders – jicama slaw, bacon mustard
- Fried zucchini – house horsey sauce
Salads (select one to share)
- Roasted beet salad – goat cheese whip, candy pecans, blood orange reduction
- I don’t kale – garlic croutons, pecorino peppercorn, roasted tomatoes
Mains (select any two)
- Aged ny strip – red wine reduction, root veg
- Yard bird – white wine, lemon juice, kale, root veg
- Fish and chips – house beer batter, fries, jicama slaw, house remoulade
- Grilled pork tenderloin – portobello mushrooms, root veg, white wine reduction, spinach
Dessert (includes both)
- House pastry
- Espresso shots
*The VIP Experience for two includes 2 drinks (wine or beer)*
The only thing that is left to do is to click on this link and read the Fine Print! Purchase tickets through culinarylocal.com. You might be surprised with some celebrity appearances!
The Fine Print
* Reservations required! Call restaurant directly at 404-347-5291
* Valid during dinner only
* Not redeemable on Friday & Saturday
* 18% gratuity and tax will be added
* Multiple experiences by be used per table
* Cannot combine with other offers
* Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires and may be redeemed for cash value of food & Drinks after expiration date