1. Re-create the dreamy flavors of childhood cream pops with these fun summer cupcakes. A blend of cheesecake pudding and orange gelatin create the tasty cupcake batter.
2. Who doesn’t love a sorbet? Packed full of Vitamin E, you get a triple dose of citrus with orange juice, peel, and liquer.
3. You are almost guaranteed to get a brain freeze with the “Orange Freeze”. A very simple, yet delicious recipe you are sure to love.
4. These marmalade cookies are relatively simple to make and this mixture of orange marmalade and booze are sure to make your head spin!
5. This beauty is packed full of essential vitamins and nutrients. An easy and simplistic dessert for the family. Strawberry and beet blend on one side complimented by bok choy and spinach blended on the other side. It is topped off with, blackberries, strawberries, and chia seeds.
Nothing can give you more pleasure than eating your favorite dessert. And this feeling is vital to your well-being. In the long-term, constantly denying ourselves these simple pleasures can make us feel like we do not deserve them and can also make us resentful human beings, especially people like me for whom dessert is a true love. The idea is to derive pleasure from simple things like eating your favorite sweets.
Not only does eating dessert make you healthy, it also makes you a happier and a better human being. There is no reason to resist those sorbets, cookies, and parfaits. Go ahead, live a little, have some dessert!