Being a vegetarian or vegan is not always easy. When dining out, it can be difficult to find dishes suited to your tastes and dietary needs. Thankfully, a number of dedicated and innovative vegetarian and vegan bloggers are helping to ensure that you will never be without delicious recipes when you cook at home. Here is a handy list of five of the best vegetarian blogs and five of the best vegan blogs of 2016.
1. Amuse Your Bouche – http://www.amuse-your-bouche.com/
Easy recipes perfect for busy vegetarians and lazy days.
2. My Darling Lemon Thyme – http://www.mydarlinglemonthyme.com/
Features innovative gluten-free recipes and inspiration for organic gardeners.
3. Cookie + Kate – http://cookieandkate.com/
Recipes and meal plans perfect for vegetarian families who like to plan ahead.
4. Food Heaven Made Easy – http://www.foodheavenmadeeasy.com/
Features nutrient dense and affordable recipes, instructional videos and a podcast.
5. 101 Cookbooks – http://www.101cookbooks.com/
Original whole foods recipes and recommendations for additional recipes by other cookbook authors.
1. Hot for Food – http://www.hotforfoodblog.com/
The site features a staggering number of recipes, gorgeous illustrations and a number of vegan beauty product instructions.
2. Veggies Don’t Bite – http://www.veggiesdontbite.com/
Looking for delicious gluten-free and refined sugar-free vegan recipes? Look no further than Veggies Don’t Bite!
3. Minimalist Baker – http://minimalistbaker.com/
For the aspiring vegan baker in all of us…
4. Simple Vegan Blog – http://simpleveganblog.com/
Simple and straightforward (yet yummy) recipes for those times when you don’t feel up to cooking anything too complicated.
5. Keepin’ It Kind – http://keepinitkind.com/
Creative recipes and various vegan resources all in one spot.
Consider checking in with these blogs regularly for inspiration. These blogs keep vegetarian and vegan eating exciting, accessible and full of variety.